Friday, November 23, 2007

Wardrobe Surprise















While PJ was away for three weeks I had the wardrobe in the spare bedroom rebuilt. The spare bedroom wardrobe holds A LOT of PJ's train magazines, slides, books and some of his clothes that I'm not sure why they are there... he doesn't wear them. There are two shelves for Paige's things and I have two articles of clothing hanging in there. OK, there's also a few things that I will be taking to New Mexico with me in January, but that doesn't count because that's temporary. So, mostly it's PJ's stuff and it was driving me crazy so I asked my special friend SD to come to the rescue! PJ came home a week ago and finally last night noticed the new wardrobe! I wondered how long it would take him to find it and also how long I could hold out not telling him! He's happy with it... I LOVE it. Do men ever LOVE things like that... being better organised?

7 comments:

Lucille said...

I think they secretly LIKE being organized but don't like to do it themselves!

NICE JOB! I need to do that to all of my closets!

http://whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

That makes me want to go down and immediately reorganize my closet! Isn't it funny how unobservant men can be? I can't believe you were able to hold out that long. I can imagine myself dropping little hints, trying to get him to go in there, and then spilling the beans the first night.

Matilda said...

Thanks for your notes Lucille and Heather. Heather, I followed him upstairs for a week everytime he went upstairs. I was so ready to let the cat out of the bag, but I really, really wanted him to find it himself but I probably couldn't have held out much longer!!!!

the girL said...

YAY! I love it!
I am such a big fan of organization. I can't wait until we have a house I can do that with.
By the way, I love finding new posts on your blog - it's always a nice little surprise.
Love you!

Lucille said...

Hi!

You've been gone for a bit - you OK?

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Did you start another blog somewhere else?

Hope all is well....
http://whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com/

Matilda said...

Lucille, no, I'm still here, just busy with holidays just around the corner. All is well... will get back into the swing of blogging very soon! Thanks for your message!

Cheryl said...

I'm jealous of the closet. I don't care how big it is, it doesn't ever seem big enough.