Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Was the Envy of the Whole World...


OK, not the whole world, but certainly all the female patients that came into work and also AT whom I job share with... these beautiful, long stemmed, pink roses from Roses Only were delivered to my work on Wednesday morning. AT rang me to ask me if I was in the area because a beautiful Roses Only box has been delivered for me... Of course we were both very curious about the sender of these beautiful roses... who could they be from? I asked her to read the card and of course they were from my wonderful husband! Why did he send them? Just because! My honey is such a honey!


2 comments:

Minerva10616 said...

What lovely roses - Peter must love you something terrible. I am so happy that you are loved that way.

Matilda said...

And he makes my dinner! Even on the nights that I'm supposed to cook! He's a honey!