Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I tagged along to protect her!

Young friend LJ is doing work experience in the city and on her first day her mum didn't want her catching the train home on her own. Mum SJ said the building where she is working is not in the nicest part of town so SJ was going to catch the train to pick up LJ. Well, I didn't want SJ on her own either so I tagged along. It was quite an adventure on a cold winter night!

Thank you dear friend LD for letting us park the car at your house which is close to the train station! I do like public transportation i.e. trains and trams, but don't do it very often because I'm sure I'd get lost! I always worry that I'll end up in Sydney!

2 comments:

Minerva10616 said...

Matilda - I didn't know you had eight siblings! I was in silver city the other day to take the deposition of two people who low and behold are your parents. I realized it when your dad recited the names of his children and then i turned to look at your mom - i can see the similarities. I told them that if all my childhood dreams had come true they would have been my grandparents. Too funny

Matilda said...

Oh Minerva! What a small world huh? Your words warm my heart. I love that you said I am the stepmother you always wanted and now your beautiful words about my parents... thank you, sweet sweet Minerva!