Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don't you just hate it...

Don't you just hate it when the check-out person at the grocery store makes a mess of bagging your groceries? She said "just watch that the grapes don't get smashed." Well lady, if you'd done a proper job I wouldn't have to worry would I?

Don't you just hate it when you are trying to return a purchased item and the person at the cash register refuses a refund? Just give me (or SJ in this case) what I want and I'll keep coming to your store to shop. SJ didn't get a refund but did get a store credit for over the amount of her purchased goods... that was the mistake of the person at the cash register, but at least it helped SJ to feel a bit better.

Don't you just hate it when you don't have all the indredients you need for the recipe you are about to make?

2 comments:

Minerva10616 said...

Oh yes the last one makes me crazy - i even get sad like poor me i can't even have what i need to make a modest dinner for my family - infuriates me when it happens the day after having gone to the grocery and still not having basic ingredients.

Lucille said...

Thanks for popping by! I hope to get out on the cyber roads more often and catch up with my favorite blogs!

YES I do hate all of those things. ESPECIALLY the grocery store one. You are so right!

Have a good day/night!

whosgoingtotellyou.blogspot.com