Saturday, January 13, 2007

Half full or half empty?



I was with girlfriends yesterday and a man was walking across on the footpath (sidewalk) and one of the girls commented that he had a mean look on his face and the others seem to agree but I didn't see a mean face at all and suggested that maybe the sun was in his eyes and he was squinting which sort of wrinkled his face and made it look mean (to them [not to me]). One girl said, "Matilda, you are so nice." I don't know if it was a matter of being nice, it was truly a matter of not seeing a mean face on this man. I'm often told that I always see the positive before the negative. I hope I always see the positive... hence the "half full or half empty?" What is it for you? I hope it always half full!

1 comment:

Minerva10616 said...

the glass usually is half full for me but today i got some of my grades back and it makes me want to scream. The slackers get rewarded and I get stupid B-'s when i know i work harder and show up on time every time. UGGH today the glass is half empty - but i hope tomorrow it will be half full.